Fw: [Re: ]

----- Original Message -----
From: riaz mohamed <riazmohamed@usa.net>
To: Klein <Klein@zen.ru>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: ]

Thank you Sasha,
Thank you very much for thr clear understanding.I feel so greetful and
thankful to you.
By the way my advocate has proved me that he is concentrating on the money
than the service what he has to apply for me[us].I am littlebit agitated but
didn't loose my faith yet,so I decide to leave to RBI;s regional office
directly to get to speak to them as much as I can,without making any fuss
around,and I feel that is the better way.So I probably go tomorrow morning
Madras to find what it is realy.I hope you wish me sucess,Iwill be back in
the
same evening and let you know what happened,ehh?
By the wat say heartfelt love to that youngman
PPPPAAAASSSSHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!sounded very kind man,but iHAVE NO TIME TODAY TO
SEND A SEPERATE EMAIL FOR HIM,BUT I WILL IN THE NEAR FUTURE I PROMISE??!!!
Dasvidania,
Riazxxxx

"Klein" <Klein@zen.ru> wrote:
Riaz, don't worry, please! I don't mistake you. I get you right.
Can you hear me? Don't worry. I always get you right.
All the details - later.
And now - work, work, work.
And relax of course - under the palms, under the fir-trees and other nothern
and southern exotic plants :))
Wish you all the best,
Waiting for your letters.
Sasha (Not Pasha, but Sasha) :))
(Pasha is a big, large man, 2 meters high. See his portrait at
http://www.ezoterika.nm.ru/Pozicija/vet.htm
One more time - Sasha :))